Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Illustration Friday: Egg

About: 
This is my second Illustration Friday piece. My original idea for the theme of Egg was to have Daenerys Targaryen to be holding one of her unhatched eggs, even though at this point in the game, they are already hatched and growing into terrifying beasts. (Small version of Orginal Idea is on the left hand side.) I didn't want to draw a happy Easter egg or one with chickens or bunnies, since the start of March, my whole mind has been focused on one thing: The Season premier of the 3rd season of Game of Thrones. So with this piece, you have a lovely dragon egg, wearing a very small crown, in a pool of blood or fabric. I guess you can say this is my hopes or my speculation of who will actually sit on that Iron Throne and rule over the Seven Kingdoms. 
Medium:
Traditional: Markers and Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment